Beadmaking Kiln - Extra Wide
Due to high demand this model has sold out. If you would like this model, please contact us to preorder for the next shipment.
This model is a great choice for professional studio settings. If you run full day mandrel classes where students share a kiln, or create many large pieces in a work session, this one's for you.
- High grade aluminium casings, not a thin veneer.
- Durable,high temperature kiln brick interior, not fiber blanket.
- Full access doors made from the same sturdy aluminium as the casing.
- Fuji PXR3 controllers that are easy to program.
- Interior size: 16.5cm deep x 68.5cm wide x 11.4cm tall
- Exterior size including controller: 35.5cm deep x 88.9cm wide x 30.48 tall
- Two 10cm tall x 36.8cm wide doors, with 0.6cm mandrel gap at the bottom
- 10cm deep x 73.6cm wide mandrel rest/rod warming rest
- 2.54cm Punti Door
- Fibre blanket included
- 3 year warranty on all parts and labour.
- Max Temp: 815 C or 1500 F
- 240 volts 12 amps, Plugs into a standard household outlet for Australia. Note the power point needs to be flat as the plug is very wide.
This kiln is too large and heavy for Australia Post. To check out freight costs use the following for box information: 105x40x40cm, 29kg and to collect from 2449.