When you're starting out in glass beading, it can be overwhelming with what options to choose. For those wanting a little more, we recommend the following kit:
- Hot Head with Primus Adapter
- 36 Mandrels - 10 x 1.6mm, 10 x 2mm, 10 x 2.4mm, 5 x 3.2mm and 1x 6.35mm hollow mandrel
- Bead Release - our sampler is sufficient to get you going.
- Bag of Vermiculite for putting your beads in
- Glass Sampler - COE104 - 20 rods, 12 stringer, 25g pack of Millefiori and a 20g pack of dark Ivory frit
- Torch Mounted Marver
- Rod rest
- Graphite Paddle
- DVD on making glass beads
- Cubic zirconia pack of 10
- 5m of fine silver wire
- Small sample piece of dichroic.
Has a value over $235.