Intermediate Starter Kit
When you're starting out in glass beading, it can be overwhelming with what options to choose. We have created a number of lampworking kits to choose from. For those wanting a little more than a basic kit we recommend the following kit:
- Hot Head with Primus Adapter.
- 20 Mandrels - 10 x 1.6mm and 10 x 2.4mm.
- Bead Release - our sampler is sufficient to get you going.
- Bag of Vermiculite for putting your beads in
- Glass Sampler - COE104 - 12 rods, 12 stringer, 20 grams of Dark Ivory frit.
- Graphite Paddle
- Stainless Steel Poker/Rake
- Grooved Marver
Has a value over $210.
If you want something extra added to your kit, simply select the intermediate kit and add it to your cart and then add one of these popular items to be included in the kit:
- 1.5 metre Hose which connects to the POL Bottles (9kg)
- Rod Rest for placing hot glass
- Bead Core Scraper Set for cleaning the holes
- Bullseye Glass Sampler - COE090 - 10 rods, 10 Stringer and a 20g pack Reactive Ice frit