Small Beadmaking Kiln
This model is great for the hobbyist bead maker and small fusing projects.
- High grade aluminium casings, not a thin veneer.
- Durable,high temperature kiln brick interior, not fibre blanket.
- Full access doors made from the same sturdy aluminium as the casing.
- Fuji PXR3 controllers that are easy to program - has 2 pre-programmed runs for annealing or change these to run batch annealing or fusing.
- Interior size: 16.5cm deep x 30.5cm wide x 11.4cm tall
- 3 year warranty on all parts and labour.
- Max Temp: 815 C or 1500 F
- 240 volts 10 amps, Plugs into a standard household outlet for Australia. Note the power point needs to be flat as the plug is very wide. See picture of plug for reference.
Note the first picture shows a bottom punti door and this particular kiln is in stock. The kilns doors in 4th picture area available on request with a lead time from the US.
FREE Postage for a limited time
To estimate yourself have it come from post code 2449 to your postcode using the following dimensions: 76x40x40cm Box, weighing 17.8kg.
Note the kiln cost that comes up in the shopping cart is not the final cost.
This product will not be combined with any other product for postage