August Update for What is coming and what is being ordered
What is coming in August?
We have 2 shipments travelling from Europe:
1. Effetre - Finally arrive in Sydney Port 18 Aug. Its delayed due to Covid issues with TNT and is pending delivery for late next week eta is 3 Sept (but is still shifting!)
2. Reichenbach - expected to arrive in Sydney Port 28 Aug and then it will travel up to us so eta is 10 Sept.
What is coming in September?
1. Lauscha - expected to arrive in Sydney Port 14 Sept and then it will travel up to us so eta is end of Sept.
2. Tools - Order has been placed for a range of tools eg enamel line and dot applicators, Emiko and cab mandrels that are currently out of stock - this is just pending finalisation with the vendor.
Just received our Toyo pistol grip glass cutters after 3 months of waiting. These are now available online.
The small drop moulds have also come in to replenish our dwindling supplies.
Papyros Paper (25m Rolls). Note we wont be restocking the 10 metre rolls as they are too long for Australia post to deliver.
System 96 Stringer has arrived and now available. However Sheet we are impacted by lockdown in Sydney as we are unable to pickup the shipment
What we are planning to order or are pending items to be made?
- Molds have been ordered from a US manufacturer. Still pending the molds to be made.
- Just starting to review Bullseye requirements now - order more likely to be Sept. Focus will be on Stringer, and Sheet Glass. Please let me know if there are colours please are wanting by 31 August.
- Reichenbach Frits and some Rod - will be looking to get in every colour in COE096 in Powder and Fine grain as we replace Kugler with Reichenbach. If you are interested in any colour, or want more than 500g of a powder or fine grain, or a different size please reach out.
- Reviewing our eyewear to confirm what is required to be restocked. Order to be placed by mid Sept.