This model is great for the all day bead maker and small fusing projects.
- High grade aluminum casings, not a thin veneer.
- Durable, high temperature kiln brick interior, not fibre blanket.
- Full access doors made from the same sturdy aluminum as the casing.
- Fuji PXR3 controllers that are easy to program - has 2 pre-programmed runs for annealing or change these to run batch annealing or fusing.
- Interior size: 16.5cm deep x 45.7cm wide x 10.1cm tall
- Exterior size including controller: 35.5cm deep x 66.0cm wide x 30.48 tall
- Two 10cm tall x 25.4cm wide doors, with 0.6cm mandrel gap at the bottom
- 2.54cm Punti Door
- 3 year warranty on all parts and labour.
- Max Temp: 815 C or 1500 F
- 240 volts 13 amps, Plugs into a 15 AMP outlet for Australia. Note the power point needs to be flat as the plug is very wide.
Postage will include insurance - please contact us for a quote before buying as postage is an estimate only.
This product will not be combined with any other product for postage
To estimate yourself have it come from post code 2449 to your postcode using the following dimensions: 78x40x40 cm Box, weighing 21kg. Delivery available to Sydney by prior arrangement.